Place Your Bets!

Image result for place your bets + images


The bookmaker Paddy Power has offered a range of prices on the number seats the Labour Party will win in Scotland at the Westminster general election on 7th May.

Now I'm not a 'betting man' normally, apart from my yearly flutter on the Grand National, but I think I'll place a few quid on less than five seats and if I win, I swear I'll give all the money to charity.

LABOUR PARTY SEATS IN SCOTLAND

Thursday 7th May 2015, 12:00

Party Seats: Scotland
Singles only. Applies to the number of seats won by the party in the Scottish constituencies in the next UK general election.
Less than 5
5/4
5 to 9
6/5
10 to 14
5/1
15 to 19
7/1
20 or more
18/1

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!