Terrible Image

Image result for dogs trampolining + images

I laughed at this article in The Telegraph in which Sinn Fein President Gerry Adams confesses to a very strange activity - naked trampolining with his dog.

I can just about get my head  around the trampolining and not having to go out bit, but why in the 'name of the wee man' does he do it naked.

I'd dearly love to know if only as a way of expunging the terrible mental image I now have in my head and whether or not this counts towards the goal of people doing 30 minutes of exercise every day.



Gerry Adams trampolines naked with his dog


Sinn Fein president startles nation with dog-exercising strategy


A stock photo of Gerry Adams (luckily) Photo: Getty Images

By Holly Watt - The Telegraph

Gerry Adams has refused to admit many things over the course of his career, but he has now made a slightly startling claim: He trampolines naked. With his dog.

In a wide-ranging interview with News Talk, Mr Adams said he did it for the exercise.

Mr Adams, the Sinn Fein president, explained that his house is “ring-fenced”, meaning he was not disturbing the neighbours, or the papparazzi.

"Yeah, I do it naked," he said.

“I don’t do it with any great expertise; it’s more the joy… The dog does it with me. It saves me taking him for a walk when I go away. We go out and bounce for a while.”

“The dog loves it,” the 66-year-old politician added. “I caught him doing it on his own.”

"I have had a dog since I was four or five, so I wouldn't be without one. We trampoline when we get together, to make up for lost time. I get home most weekends, sometimes not for the entire weekend. There is something special about hillwalking… with a dog. It’s special."

Mr Adams has become known as a frequent - and slightly surreal - user of social media. He frequently publishes pictures of his dogs, although none of them trampolining. Yet.

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence