Readers' Comments



I've been receiving lots of comments about the big bonus payments North Lanarkshire Council has been paying to its chief officials.

Some of them are unprintable, sadly, but here are a few which give a flavour of readers' views:

1 "Who do these people think they are? I'm so angry I feel like screaming out the window."

2 "I can't believe the council chiefs have got away with this for so long, so well done Mark for shining a light on what's been happening and for sharing this information with the council foot soldiers."

3 "I hope North Lanarkshire's politicians sit up and take notice because people are spitting mad that while we've had to fight to and nail for equal pay, council bosses have been getting paid big bonuses just for doing their jobs."  

If anyone wants to share their thoughts on the big bonus blowout at NLC, drop me a note, in confidence of course, at: markirvine@compuserve.com 

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence