Private Meetings



My sources within North Lanarkshire Council tell me that the Council is having a 'private' meeting with the trade unions today to discuss the ongoing situation with regards to equal pay.

Now I have to say I find this a bit odd because, as everyone knows, Action 4 Equality Scotland (A4ES) represents the vast majority of equal pay claimants in North Lanarkshire and we certainly won't allow the equal pay 'tail' to pretend that it can wag the equal pay 'dog'.

Who knows, maybe some good will come of this little tĂȘte-a-tĂȘte although I'm always a bit suspicious when people want to peel-off and have their own private discussions. 

So, if North Lanarkshire readers have any useful information to pass on then drop me a note, in confidence of course, at: markirvine@compuserve.com 

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence