Blog Site Archive


More Kind Words (2 July 2010)
More kind words from a long-standing reader in North Lanarkshire Council - glad to have been of service.
"Dear Action 4 Equality Scotland

I would just like to let you know that on checking today I find the council has processed the agreed amount for my equal pay claim - bringing this first part of my claim to a successful conclusion.

Can I take this opportunity to say a huge thanks to Mark for taking the time to meet Home Support Workers in my area - so they could hear first hand what they should consider - when we were offered our Compromise Agreements from the council.

I would like to thank everyone involved with the Action 4 Equality Scotland team without exception - there were times when the workforce doubted just how this would turn out - but hard work and dedication has paid off.

Thanks so much.


ML" 

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence