New FOI Request



I've decided that I can't contain my curiosity any longer so I've submitted a new Freedom of Information (FoI) request to North Lanarkshire Council over the terms of reference of its Equality Impact Assessment conducted by in 2006.

Here's a copy of my email letter to the Council chief executive, Gavin Whitefield, along with a previous post to the blog site explaining the background to the whole affair.

What puzzles me is why this information is not already freely available on the Council's web site and why the Council would have deleted the name of a Unison representative referred to in an email from its Head of Personnel dated 7 March 2006?

Rather bizarre, if you ask me.



Gavin Whitefield
Chief Executive
North Lanarkshire Council
Dear Mr Whitefield

FOISA Request 

I would like to make the following request under the Freedom of Information Scotland Act 2002.

Please provide me with a copy of the e-mail from the Council's Head of Personnel to Unison dated 7 March 2006 which sets out detailed terms of reference for the Equality Impact Assessment conducted by the Council over its plans to implement the 'single status' agreement with effect from 1 April 2006.

I look forward to your reply and would be grateful if you could respond to me by e-mail to: markirvine@compuserve.com
    
Kind regards



Mark Irvine

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!