Dr Who



I went to the same school as the new Doctor Who, Peter Capaldi, so let's hear a cheer for our old alma mater, St Ninian's High School in Kirtintilloch.

Now as I recall Peter Capaldi was the year below me at St. Ninian's, but I remember him having an interest in acting and performing because he was never much into football which was my big thing at secondary school, apart from getting myself a good education.  

Anyway, I suspect Peter will bring something different to his role as the new Time Lord and wouldn't it be great if the new series worked in a topical reference to the looming referendum on Scottish independence.

Maybe the new Doctor even has a vote on 18 September, if he's resident in Scotland that is,  but then again being a Time Lord he probably knows the result already. 

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence