North Lanarkshire Meetings


I've just arranged the third in what will become a series of local meetings across North Lanarkshire in the coming weeks. 

So if other people want to get organised and arrange something in their own area, then drop me a note with the suggested arrangements.

I've just been told that North Lanarkshire Council has introduced what you might call some very 'late in the day' changes to traditional male jobs such as refuse collection, for example.

I imagine these changes must have been agreed by the trade unions, but for what purpose at this late stage is the big question?

In fact if the trade unions want to get on board, I'm happy for them to come along to these meetings as well, although this means they will have to stand up for the workforce and stop cosying up to Council managers, as they have done in the past.   

If anyone has information to pass on about North Lanarkshire Council, they can do so in complete confidence to: markrivine@compuserve.com   
        

Local Meetings (1 April 2014)



I've had lots of requests from readers in North Lanarkshire for more information about what's going on at the ongoing Employment Tribunal hearing - which individual claimants are entitled to attend, of course.

Now I do my best to keep people up to date via the blog site, but I'm also prepared to attend some local meetings in North Lanarkshire if readers and A4ES clients get organised, in both small or large groups, by identifying a suitable date, time and venue for a local meeting to take place.

If readers in North Lanarkshire would like to take the initiative and organise a local meeting, then just send me an email with the proposed arrangements to - markirvine@compuserve.com

I can make myself available in the afternoons or evenings, and I would say that we need an hour for a meeting which would take the format of a brief update - followed by a question and answer session.    

Popular posts from this blog

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!